Sunday, January 17, 2010

Due.

I suppose I should cut loose and share all the fun pregnancy info, shall we? Hahaha.

Truthfully, and I don't mean to do this baby any injustice considering my blogging mania with Macy Grace, but I just don't feel like I have much to blog!

I feel fabulous. I haven't one complaint in any way. I feel great. With lil love I was puking, nauseous, lost my appetite, tired, emotional, basically everything I'm not with this lil peanut - okay, except the emotional part! haha

I was very scared about being pregnant. I have a baby. Okay, a 14 month old, but requires attention nonetheless. I run a daycare. I care for children all day. That's hard to do bending over a toliet! I was scared. And when I found out I was pregnant, I just waited. Waited for it to hit. I was doing my prep work. Taking my prenatals at night. Dosing up on b6. I stocked up on lemon, lemon lime gatorade, and lemon jolly ranches - all my necessities last pregnancy. Never knowing when the evil would strike. And it didn't. Never. I have felt great since day one. And still to this day I feel amazing. I am so blessed. God knows exactly what we need and what we can handle.

But because the beginning of pregnancy is relatively uneventful unless your a puking machine, I just haven't felt like there is much to write about. But I'm thinking of things and will share in the days ahead.

I love being pregnant. I am so excited for Macy to be a big sister. Children are the most amazing thing in the entire world and I am beyond blessed to get to experience this gift again.

Facts:
Due July 28th, 2010 - sausage toes, here I come!
I do not know the sex and probably won't find out! (Eeeek...why am I doing this to myself again!?!)
I've gained about a pound and a half and I'm fatter and have nothing to wear! haha

2 comments:

Leslie G January 17, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

OMG, Mindy!! I was just admiring you new blog layout, reading your fun little letter- and WOW!! Congrats! I am happy for you! That is such great news.

Rachel January 17, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

what!!!!?? I must have missed it! congrats!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP