Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Menus!

I'm going to try and start posting "Monday Menus' and a few recipes with them of what I'm doing for the week. I've never ever been good at making menus but with our new budget system, I feel it's a must.

So, here it is:
And I'm not doing specific nights, just the options for the week:

1. Creamy Green Chicken Enchiladas with guacamole dip
2. Lasgana with salad and cheesy garlic bread
3. Roasted Grilled Chicken with roasted potatoes and corn
4. Raviolis with marinera sauce and green beans (maybe something else too!)
5. Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Burrtios with tator tots

As you can see I'm no gourmet cook. Life just doesn't allow for that! And we are somewhat particular eaters (I wish I wasn't but I am :( )so most of our food is simple and basic.

I'll try to post the recipe as I cook the meal. If you post Monday Menus, let me know so I can check them out!

1 comments:

Lindsay January 12, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

What a fun idea! I usually do a menu anyway - but I'll have to post it on my blog now :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP