Wednesday, January 20, 2010

obviously I have no shame

Okay, so here they are in all their glory.

IMG_3878 web

a side by side the left is last time the right is this time

side by side 12 weeks

And covered for you modest ones, I know it's blurry but my camera was having a different time focusing on this old mirror. It's an antique so it's not that crystal clear mirror, it naturally has a glare to it.

IMG_3998 web

And there is a reason I'm not showing this in the large format, trust me, your thanking me.

Oh my poor body, I was looking at pics of last time full term, I just can't believe my body can do that! I was huge!!!

Have a good Wednesday =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

K January 20, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

Awww...you're so cute! I love baby belly pics. =)

OBS leaders: Renee Bittner & Charish Doty January 20, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG!!! It looks great, love your little note and pic of you. Cant wait to see more pics of you through out this pregnancy....

Tori January 21, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

I think you look great! I've followed your blog for awhile now, and both our kids are pretty close in age! My little boy's birthday is 11-12-08 and our 2nd is due 8-19-10! Good luck with this pregnancy!

Tori January 21, 2010 at 9:09 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP