Friday, August 1, 2008

dum da-dum dum dum

I have writers block. It's like I have so much to say, but I don't know what...
Pretty much the nursery has been on my mind, here's what I have so far:
I think I've got the idea down. I'm doing white trim and baseboards with a silvery colored wall. I have picked out the crib, dresser, and changing table which will also be white. I already have 2 peices of furniture which are espresso, they are shelf-type units. I'm tying the espresso and white together with a zebra print bumper pad and such from babies r us. And I'll accent with sage green until the baby comes, then I'll move more into blue or pink. It's going to be simple, but hopefully unique and neat looking. Because I have absolutely no idea how long we will be in the room, I'm going with something I can easily redo. It'll come together. I hyperlinked the zebra stuff. It all came to me at around 4:30am, yeah....I don't sleep much sometimes!

Jake is acting weird. I wonder if he knows our life is about to change. Obviously he's living amongst the chaos now, and sometimes has to search for a place to lay down (just kidding, kinda of), but he's just different.

I'm sorta light-headed and have been feeling a off these past couple of days. I went to swim yesterday with Lindsey and couldn't stay long, the heat was really getting to me and I just felt awful. Plus, my sinuses and asthma are kicking in. It's a little early for my allergy season, but whatever. I'm wondering if my body isn't starting to produce more of a certain hormone or a different one all together, because I certainly don't feel quite the same. I have my next dr's appt on Tuesday, and they'll check me for gestational diabetes. I really don't think I have it. I'm more inclined to think my blood sugar and blood pressure is too low as opposed to too high. But we'll see.

Unfortunately, because this is my blog and I want to remember even the finest details about it, I have to bring the good with the bad. I'm more cruel. Eeeek. I don't want to be this way. Jeremy always told me that I would be a crabby pregnant woman and I have tried so hard not to be. Whelp, the other night I told Jeremy, I was going to ask you how I'm doing with my moods and everything while pregnant, but I don't want you to be mean to me and tell me the truth!?! He said, "babe, you've been pretty much the same, except, your more mentally cruel", what!?!? He said your so emotional. And I know that I am. I'm working on that. I could point to about 100 things going on in my life as 'the reason' but I won't. It's not necessary. The point is, I need to be nicer, especially because school's starting and I have to be around people all day. Oy, school's starting. That deserves it's own post.

Well, it's 11am, I just finished off my bowl of oatmeal, I'm still in my pj's, and I'm completely behind on our financial records for the month of July. And since it's now August I better get that completed.

Because this is such a random post and makes no sense I might add that the baby is just moving like crazy, and I LOVE it. We bought a little machine to hear the movement and heartbeat and play the baby music and talk to it, but we haven't used it yet. We tried the heartbeat and movement thing, but it was weird. Maybe I'll go and play this child some Mozart, we need to work on mental stimulation, hehehe!

I'm off, maybe I'll be back later...

1 comments:

K August 1, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

Your nursery ideas sound cute!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP