Sunday, August 31, 2008

how fun

Last night Jeremy and I went to the long awaited concert of a 'lifetime'! Okay, not really, but in our part of the country it is very rare to get a concert of this size. We bought tickets the first day and it was a sold out event! It was amazing. The reason I love this group so much is that they are so real. They show their life to you. They don't get up there and 'perform'. They got on stage so humbly with the attitude of worship and ministry. I have a few pictures, but also, a video clip. I took it with my digital camera, so it certainly isn't a great quality, but you can get the idea! One of my other favorite songs, they did sing, but I didn't catch that it was what they were leading into so, I didn't have my camera ready. Here are some pics:







It certainly was an amazing night!

eta: I never was able to upload the video for whatever reason, sorry, I'll still work on it, and I just realized I never said who the concert was - CASTING CROWNS!!!

1 comments:

K September 2, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

I love Casting Crowns! I bet it was an awesome concert! :D

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP