Wednesday, August 20, 2008

these are a few of my favorite things

You know the christmas song, well, here is the pregnancy list:
chocolate milk
peanutbutter and banana sandwiches, actually I like it on one piece of bread, toasted is great too!
pudding - vanilla or chocolate or banana, hmmmm
cherry limeades
french dip and swiss toasted subs from Arby's
orange juice
chips and salsa or queso
blt's
pizza - cheese, pepperoni, hamburger, hawaiian, taco, even a fruit dessert pizza, yum, I'll take whatever!
truely, I think I could go on and on, I'm reeeeeally liking food right now, ugh, I wonder how much of that will show on the scale next week at my appointment, eek!

1 comments:

K August 22, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

Oh, tell Ms. Barnes HI for me! How is she? I was just looking at some old FBS pictures the other day and reminiscing. I did work at our local library for a year...and still am doing occasional fill-in work...but teaching is definitely my calling. :) No one was more surprised than me with the English bit. :) You'll have to tell her I went on to be Math tutor for 2-3 years. That will totally surprise her! Some encouraged me to switch to a math major, and I actually seriously considered it. :)

Looking forward to your 100 posts... :P (It took me forever...)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP