Tuesday, December 16, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1. I should make this quick, I need to give Macy Grace a bath!
2. I hurt. My teeth hurts. My mouth hurts. Why? Because I had 3 cavities filled today and along with that 3 shots to numb my mouth. And 5 extra strength tylenols later, all I can say is yowzers.
3. I'm fighting the winter junk, Jeremy's fighting the winter junk and precious lil love is fighting the winter junk (I think!).
4. She slept ALOT the past few days and she is getting SO big!
5. I still have basically not bought any christmas presents, bad bad girl!
6. I still haven't even made out my christmas list yet!
7. Tomorrow starts one of my favorite days of the year - our local christian radio station will start playing exclusively christmas music!!!!
8. I have officially quit my job, and am now a stay at home mom and wife, and couldn't be happier.
9. I did buy Macy Grace two new books today - How the Grinch stole Christmas and Merry Christmas Curious George.
10. Please pray for me, I wish I could share what is on my heart, but I just can't, so please please pray for me and God will now exactly what situation is on my heart and mind at this time. Thanks! xoxoxo

2 comments:

Rana December 17, 2008 at 2:29 PM  

You're in my prayers girlie!

K December 19, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

Yay for being a stay at home mom. I'm happy for you! Hope you beat the winter junk. That's no fun.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP