Tuesday, December 23, 2008

10 on Tuesday

It makes me sad that I haven't posted in the past week, but for a 10 on Tuesday, I'll explain!

1. I haven't had an internet connection in a while. My internet went down and I almost died, almost. Fortunately, we still have internet at our vacant house along with my desktop that we haven't moved over, so while I would dash over there to keep up on mandatory things, it was too chilly to spend much time at all, including time to blog.
2. Jeremy's humbug, but that's okay, he admits it, he's over the holiday nonsense.
3. And the truth is, I am too, I was never into it this year. I'm really ready for new year's though. Something about a fun party with my friends just sounds fabulous.
4. Macy Grace is sick, and I'm so sad for her. It just pains me. She has an appointment tomorrow with the dr first thing in the morning.
5. We had family christmas with my dad's side on Monday night, which basically includes just my uncle and his wife and their children and spouses. Sad but true. However, we are a tight family on that side so it's always fun anyway and we had a great time. But no pics, because I just didn't feel like taking any.
6. Macy Grace held her own bottle Monday night, it was sad, she's too big for that! I'll post a pic later of it, it's not off my camera yet.
7. I'm tired of everytime people see me take a picture of Macy Grace, they must inform me that it is mandatory that I take as many pictures of my future children as I do of her or it won't be fair and they will be upset. I think they are just sad they don't have many pictures of their children. Now, I don't print all of them, mercy, I would have never ending albums, but I do take alot of pictures and back them up on a separate hard drive. But it is my goal to become a professional photographer and to do that I need practice and when I become a professional, I'll really enjoy taking pictures and will be better at it. And hopefully with each child I have, my pictures will be better and better and I'll take more and more, that's my goal.
8. I FINALLY have 2 presents under the tree, that makes me get more excited about opening them!
9. Friday was my sister Lindsey's birthday and I took her shopping for new clothes and bought her her christmas present, she is getting so grownup. She is now 17!!!
10. I mailed out my Christmas cards, they will be late, but they will be received nonetheless.

I suppose I'll close with that, and because I just can't post without a picture, here's one:

And here's real life

1 comments:

K December 27, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

There's nothing wrong with taking tons of pictures of your baby! I can only imagine when I have one. =)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP