Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I have totally been trying to post lately and have had trouble with my internet, hopefully it'll work tho. So, it's Tuesday, you know what that means!

10 on Tuesday (and boy do I have a lot!)

1. Macy Grace saw her first snow flake today =) It snowed it's first snow of the winter and it was pretty. We only accumulated about an inch and a half or so.

2. I have my tree up, I think it's pretty, here's a pic:


3. Jake just ate my muffin! Gr...I was just biting into my blueberry muffin and my phone rang, I got up to answer it and heard Jake licking his chops, looked over and my muffin was gone - paper liner and all, gone, vanished into the stomach of Jake!

4. So, Jeremy basically knows what all his chirstmas presents are this year. And that makes me sad. He has stumbled across nearly everyone of them. First, I left one on the front seat of my car and he looked in, okay, so that one was my fault. Second, I had one in the diaper bag as I bought it and stuffed it real quick and in his crazy look for my car keys went digging through the bag and bam! came across yet another gift. Then, I was at Walmart in the checkout lane and here comes Jeremy strolling up to say hi and see what I was buying and yes, he saw another gift. Humph.

5. I still haven't made out my wishlist this year, must do it soon!

6. I can't decide if I want to host a christmas party here at the casa for our friends. Out of the prospective guest list, one couple definitely can't make it and another most likely won't be able to and those are the two I would have really wanted here. So, I'm still toying with the idea.

7. Jeremy's office party is Saturday night along with our Sunday School class party, we will be double dipping on parties that evening.

8. I'm not sure that I mentioned that we tried for a set of family pictures last week, it equaled into a total disaster and I learned the lesson once again to just do things myself. They are so terrible I will not post them.

9. I got a new car. Well, kinda. New to me. It's a 2003 Kia Spectra. It's simple without many, I mean, any, toots and whistles, but it gets Macy Grace and I around and it's great on fuel!

10. Macy Grace had her first bottle last night, she did wonderful with it. Although I'm not who gave it to her (and I will try not to be giving her bottle myself), when I came into the room and picked her up after it, she was giving me a mean eye...yikes!

and one more because it's my blog and I want to...

11. She had her first real bath Monday night and this is how she looked at me basically the whole time:



It's better than her crying, but I'm anxious for her to actually start enjoying them =)

2 comments:

Rana December 10, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Love the picture of our little Macy Grace, I get this huge smile on my face everytime I see a picture of her. I love the tree as well, very pretty!

K December 11, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

She's such a doll...and, yes, I'm very serious! Jeremy proposed last night! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP