Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ah, christmas....

is over!!!! It was a good holiday and Macy Grace's very first christmas ever, it was fun. Christmas Eve we had a nice little evening with just us and I loved it. I had a simple dinner and we opened presents. Jeremy and I have this thing where I NEVER know what my gifts are going to be. I'm not even a good guesser at it! But he knows all of his gifts, which is disappointing for me, so I try to trick him and it usually works! We each bought something for Macy Grace and then one thing together. I bought her a set of Dr. Suess books, Jeremy bought her a piggy bank and together we bought her a musical seahorse, it's precious. Jeremy bought me some slippers and my gift from Macy Grace was some Shamwow towels, hehehe, what can I say?!? And Santa brought me a Wii, Wii Fit, and Mario Kart, I scored! However, Jeremy's had more fun and use out of the system then me, crazy how that works!?! I just don't have time...
I bought Jeremy a laptop bag and Macy Grace bought him monopoly. He also got a gift card to Home Depot and Elliots. We also both received random things like socks, underwear (it's a tradition ;) and candy.
Funny thing happened this year, we both bought each other the same thing - Deal or No Deal electronic game! Great minds think alike...
Christmas day was spent with my family and it went good. I also got to see the movie I've been waiting my whole life for (well, almost) Marley and Me! It was a good movie, I cried of course, I knew I would, I bawled reading the book!
Over all, it was a good holiday, but I'm glad it's over.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP