Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We've got a case of the sickies...

Macy Grace is not feeling well, and it just breakes my heart. Last night she was so fussy and cranky, nothing would hardly console her. I went to start her bath water and laid her in Jeremy's arms and in the process she feel fast asleep and I didn't bother with the bath. I held her and she slept until I went to bed at 11 and fed her then again at 4. She is doing really well on her feeding and waking up times, I'm pleased. We went to the dr this morning and she is on an antibiotic and nebulizer for breathing treatments. I'm just happy we can take care of this before it forms an infection. And as a sidenote, she's not liking the nasal aspirator, at all. But what can I say, I wouldn't either!
Oh and at her appt, she weighed 11 lbs 4 oz and is 21 1/4 inches!!! She is becoming quite a chunk!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP