Tuesday, June 2, 2009

10 on Tuesday!!!

1. While compiling my list to 10, I knew this would be close to the top. Macy Grace is totally wearing me out. She will not take a bottle. I've tried everything. Different nipples, slower, faster, different bottles, a sippy cup, formula, juice/water mixture, everything. The protest started about 3 months ago. And I am wanting to start the weaning process, so she needs to take a bottle. And it is emotionally draining to have your lil baby just cry and cry because she just wants a ninny (that's what I call it, sorry!). And she doesn't understand why you are withholding from her. Well, we successfully stopped a mid-morning feeding, but that was it. And no substituting it for a bottle, she wouldn't have it.
2. I am proud (very very proud) to report that she drank 1 ounce from a bottle from me this afternoon. It was breastmilk, but I'm fine with that. At least it was from a bottle!!
3. I ordered some of my pictures in prints and I'm so happy. They are great!!
4. This week is VBS at church and we're rockin it! It's so fun.
5. I still have some birthday money saved up, and I'm thinking I'll spend it on some new stuff for the house. I just can't decide ON WHAT!!
6. We have been crazy busy but yet I feel like I have NOTHING to blog about.
7. Sid and Miranda have moved here. It has been so so fun having them within blocks of where we live. It's great.
8. I had a trip to the ER yesterday. Yup. Ken, Kendra, Kathy, and Kory want to introduce to you their newest sista - Kelly, my 5th kidney stone. Yes, folks, fifth. I have had 5 frickin kidney stones, and let me just tell you, that on this side of things, it does feel JUST like contractions. Lovely. So, I received an antibiotic and pain meds via ivs, and a ct scan. My kidneys just don't love me.
9. I just can't believe it's June. And June is going to FLY by. I already know it. We are thinking a 3 day trip to Vegas staying on Las Vegas Lake (because I've had nearly all of the strip I can handle for a while!) over the 4th of July would be nice. But we have to make up our mind because it's going to come FAST.
10. Our shaved ice trailer is rockin. We are staying so busy, weather premitting, and we love it!!
and because I want to
11. J finished the fence in the backyard last week and it looks SO good. I'm very excited about it!

1 comments:

K June 2, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

5 kidney stones? Ouch, girl...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP