Monday, June 8, 2009

seven, the number of perfection!

Oh, Macy Grace, my lil love bug, today you have been alive in this world for 7 beautiful months. It is absolutely amazing how much you have changed and developed and learned so quickly. Grandma and Grandpa Gilbert were just here almost a month ago and they kept saying how much you were learning on a daily basis. And after they left they called the next week to see what you were doing now!

You are so fun! I love the may your eyes light up and you get SO excited when you see me or daddy. Even Jake! You love him are always trying to touch him. On day, daddy and I were here sitting here at the computer and we heard you laughing on the floor behind us, and when I turned to see you, Jake had his paw on your tummy and you thought it was great!! Of course, he moved it real quick when he saw me looking! Then just a day or two later you were laughing and talking so looked over and you had Jake's tail in your hands and you loved it. You love tails. That is so weird, but true. Anything with a tail, you want it and will just chew and suck on that tail, it's cute. You still love strings and are constantly trying to grab strings or ribbon or anything long and skinny! You love cellphones too, such a silly girl.

You play very well by yourself on the floor for over an hour sometimes. And you are so close to crawling. Although sitting up is a little more of a challenge, you just lean over into the tripod position. When you want something you just reach out your little arms and kick your feet and totter side to side and kick up off the floor until you can grab whatever it is that you are after.

You make the cutest noises and sounds. My favorite is when you want me or want some milk you press your little lips together and go "Mmmmmmmm", it's precious. You are a very happy baby.

One struggle has been getting you to take a bottle. So, I started pumping again and you will take the breastmilk through a bottle. But NO formula, you think it's icky. You eat like a champ though. You love your fruits and veggies. Especially bananas. When I start to feed them to you you get very excited. You also want to drink out of everything I have and eat anything. And sno cones. Can't forget about those. You love 'em - plain ole cold shaved ice, you're a happy lil girl.

My other struggle at times is the church nursery or being away from me. You sure know your mommy and love her!!

You are an amazing lil girl and it's so cliche but I never thought I would or could love anyone this much. You light up my life and are my sunshine. Macy Grace, I strive everyday to be a better person for you. I pray for wisdom and strength to raise you up in a holy way. I love you my sweet baby girl and look forward to each and every memory with you.

xoxoxoxo, with all my love forever, Mama

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP