Saturday, June 20, 2009

the rain.

Macy Grace has been waking up early lately - boo. She normally wakes up around 6:30 and I'm actually okay with it because so far it works out perfect for my daycare, but 6:00 or 5:30 just isn't doing it for me! And this morning was no exception. I was sorta surprised because we had a late night out at the farm for J and my good friend's wedding rehearsal dinner. It was F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. I have pics. It was gorgeous. Anyway, back to what I was saying. I went in and picked up lil love and put her in bed with me for an hour and she nursed, and wiggled, and squirmed, so we got up. And gosh darn it, today was actually a day for me to sleep in! Oh well. I walked to the living room and opened the door and rain. The wonderful, beautiful smell of rain. It's clean. Calm. I LOVE rain.
Today we have a wedding and it's worth celebrating =)
Have a great day!
Go!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP