Tuesday, June 9, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me this morning, then realized it was 12:23 and I hadn't had my pepsi max yet, oy. I'm helplessly addicted.
2. I feel so wishy washy, but I think my goal for now, today, Tuesday, July 9th, is that this house I'm in right now will be just a daycare come fall. If we can get Prospect in a more liveable conidition by then. Pray!!
3. My autofocus points are not working on my camera right now, and I'm so frustrated by it. Grrr.
4. Another wishy washy thing, but I'm pretty sure that I've decided to go to junior church camp this year, and Jeremy might might be able to go too!
5. If camp works out, then I think I'll just try to work out something to fly from there to Portland to see grandma and get our five generation pic then I can fly straight back here for a pretty good deal. I've just got to dot all my i's and cross my t's.
6. We (J and I) actually went to Prospect (our old house, we name them, it's how we keep them organized!) last night to start cleaning it out. Boy, it's a mess. I just need to do it like they do on Clean Sweep and take everything from one room outside and then decide out comes BACK in. Sounds good because I hate bringing things BACK in. We just have so.much.stuff.
7. After a laid back evening last night, it feels good to just relax. We have been so busy lately. J took Macy Grace and I out to eat at my favorite mexican place La Hacienda, then we came home for a bowl of cookies-n-cream ice cream after lil love was nice and cozy in bed =)
8. I have several people who are interested in my photographing their children for my skill building and portifolio building, I'm pumped. Practice, practice, practice. Now I just got to take care of the focusing issue.
9. Katy's wedding is in two and half weeks - wow.
10. I have LOVED having my brother and Miranda here this summer. It is so fun. And Macy Grace loves it too, special Aunt Rana time.

2 comments:

Mommy Moreno June 10, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

Hey There!
I emailed you my email addy - did you get it? Just wanted to let you know in case it went to spam ... :D

:)
jess

Rana June 13, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Oh my Macy Grace how I love her dearly and can't wait to have our "Aunt Rana" time this week! See you Sunday!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP