Tuesday, June 30, 2009

10 on Tuesday

I'm getting this done early and on number 10, you'll see why!
1. I seriously think I've lost 2 lbs just chasing Macy Grace all over this house. She's on the go!
2. Liberty! is tomorrow and Thursday, already here, July, can't believe it!
3. I got accepted into a 9 week photography class online and seriously, I couldn't be more excited. The registeration opened yesterday morning at 9am PST, and I was ready. I had my autofill ready to go and my credit card. I had my internet streaming the NATIONAL time so I wasn't a second late, lol. I've been on the 725+ waiting list for a long time, so this was huge for me. I have praying I would get in, and I did. It doesn't start until September, but that's perfect timing for me, I am so pumped =)
4. Speaking of photography, I'm also attending a workshop in California for a weekend in September, and seriously, I couldn't be more scared and excited at the same time.
5. My new lens arrived the week before last. It has taken some getting used to, but so far I love it. This is the one I got.
6. Katy's wedding is over, and that deserves a post in and of itself, lol!
7. And I have practically no pictures from the day, because the last thing I had time for was a camera in my face. But I did get a couple of her and her dad, I'll post those after I have a few secs to look at them.
8. I'm getting super duper excited about our cruise. I'm nervous and unsure about leaving lil love for a whole week while I leave the country. But Jeremy and I need this. I feel like I owe this trip to him, so I'm going, and I'm enjoying myself and everything will be okay. She'll be in good hands.
9. Here's a new one, she's precious



10. Today I'm unplugging. I wanted to get in this post because it's been awhile but after I publish it, I'm off for the day. No twitter, no facebook, no blogs, no internet, no tv, just me, my kids, and my camera. In this technological world, I believe we could all use a little unplugging every once and a while. So, get out and enjoy your day - just GO!!



You can read more about it here and here.

3 comments:

K June 30, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

The photography class and workshops sound fun...as does the cruise! Lots of exciting things coming up. :)

Leslie G July 1, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Wow, Mindy! I can't believe you are taking a 9-week class- that is SO awesome! Especially since you were on such a long waiting list. And a workshop in CA? You are going to get so many tips! I can't wait to hear about your experiences with them.

Alex July 9, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

I love reading your blog and looking at your sweet little girl! Just wondering if you had any more info on the photography workshop in Ca...I have attended a couple and would love to hear more about it! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP