Monday, June 1, 2009

I feel so behind and I have so much going on inside of me right now!!
I have alot on my mind to say the least.
It's been awhile since I've really said anything and especially about my lil chunk munk. So is changing alot right in front of me. I'm just amazed. And in one week, she'll be 7 months old. Darn, I've got to get those save the dates out for her big birthday celebration ;) She has so much personality and it just melts my heart. Her smile, oh man. I'll recap for her monthly update later this week. Until then, here are a few things I'm working on:
cleaning house - is that EVER done?
photography
we're throwing around a quick 3 day trip to vegas (because that's all the time we've got and that's all of vegas I can handle!)
decorating this home of mine
a 50th birthday party for my aunt
teaching Macy Grace to crawl!

blessing and peace!!
GO do something today =)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP