Wednesday, October 29, 2008

another dr's appt

So, I experienced the dreadful internal, and I must say that it really isn't that bad, seriously. I was nervous about it, then calm, then when I was at the dr's office the nurse told me she wasn't going to lie, that it is uncomfortable. Well, yeah, my dr with his hands up my who-ha isn't very comfortable under any circumstances. But it was manageable. I am hoping that he stirred up a few things down there and a natural labor is in the works =) That being said, I am dialated at a 1 to a 2 and the head is right there, so, the decision for induction is in my ball field. And I denied it. Well, Jeremy denied it. He said he just wasn't sure we wanted to and that was that. Of course I can change my mind, but I won't. I really want to go naturally, on the baby's (and God's) timeline, it's just nice knowing my progress and the option was/is there. This baby will come at the time that is right and God is in control and at this point, that is what I have peace with.
My blood pressure is great, and I actually lost 2 lbs from last week, which is awesome, sure makes me feel good =) Of course, I diaherra basically after every meal, so, that's just lovely.
I am ready to have the baby but sad at the same time. I honestly truly don't want to choose the baby's day, so I'm glad we have this decision to just wait it out. Jeremy said it's much more exciting to think that we could wake up at 2am and bam! have to go to the hospital, I agree. There's really nothing else to do besides to go for some serious walks and get some squats going on. Which I think I may start...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP