Monday, October 27, 2008

still here, still kickin'

I've made it through the funeral, and now I'm officially ready to have the baby. Nothing holding me back, not.a.thing =)
So, I'll be updating with any progress I have, along with some thoughts that I've been building up these past few days.
One thing I forgot to mention was my dr's appt on Wednesday. Everything good, blood pressure a little high for me, but nothing to be concerned about. I gained another 3 lbs, ick, but what can a girl do? I'm up a total of 30. I'm bakin' my bean...
We discussed my next appt which is on Wednesday and he'll check me for progress and we'll go from there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Leslie G October 27, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Ahhh Mindy!! I can't believe you have 4 days till your due date. Crazy!! And I love your maternity pic, too! So cute!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP