Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've been checking my undies for a year now...

This may be TMI for some of you, fyi!

It has occured to me that for the past year I've been obsessed with my discharge. First, it was the hunt for fertile quality CM. Then it was praying that my period didn't show. Then I became pregnant and prayed not to see any blood. And here I am, anxiously checking for any sign of my mucous plug, ugh.

I remember a time when the contents of my panty liner was of little interest to me =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

K October 2, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

LOL...oh the joys of being female...

Leslie G October 5, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

Omigosh, mindy! You are sooo close! I can't wait to hear what you are having!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP