Friday, October 17, 2008

just to memo it...

Two weeks left, and the nursery is finally painted, carpet is in, and furniture put together and in it's place. Pics to come when I get everything just how it should be. I will work more on it today.
It sure is a weird feeling that standing in there just looking at the lovely baby stuff and thinking, THIS IS FOR REAL.
Why on earth can't I get past that. I kept saying 6 weeks, then 4, then it was like just give me 3, 3 more and I'll be ready to do ANYTHING to get this kid out, then it was 2, 2 more and I'll go walking everyday - maybe I'll deliver early, and that's fine, just give me 2 more, and now, 2 more gives me my due date.
2.
2 weeks.
This lil kiddlet could come at anytime.
Ready or not.
I'm on the countdown.
I am having an extremely difficult time with this. Like, seriously, they're not kidding, we're not kidding, in approximately 2 weeks - I.will.be.a.mom. My heart is beating really fast right now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

K October 17, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

I can't wait to see pictures! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP