Wednesday, October 29, 2008

man....

I don't think I blogged that on Saturday night I had another dream about the bean. I was at the hospital and had fallen asleep. When I woke up I asked the nurse to check me because I felt like maybe it was time. She replied with, didn't Jeremy tell you? I said no, tell me what...I'm calling him right now, and he's coming, he's bringing my laptop, what does he need to tell me. She said you already had the baby. WHAT? I did. No way. So the dr came in and I yelled and yelled. I was so upset that I didn't even know that I had just had my baby and they allowed me to sleep through it. I told the dr, I have documented this entire pregnancy from beginning to end and here I am, void of the understanding that I just had my baby. I have nothing to blog about. He just stared at me. I called Jeremy, he told me yes you had the baby and it's a boy. I was devasted that I missed the birth of my baby. When I asked to see him, he said they had him with them and were showing him off to people and they would be back later.
Now, how stinkin' crazy is that?!?
However, another dream for team blue ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP