Wednesday, March 4, 2009

10 on Tuesday

I had EVERY intention of doing this yesterday, since it is, ahem, 10 on Tuesday....but you'll soon find out why this post is repeatedly late.
1. Macy Grace is so sick. I'm just so sad about it. She has a stuffy nose, congestion, double ear infection, and thrush. I might as well jot it down because no thanks to the fact that she inherited my sensitive genes, she'll have a yeast infection in no time....ugh. Add that to the fact that she's a drooling mess (I think because of teeth) and I'm very very tired!
2. I bellied up here last night with 3 perfectly delicious, warm, straight from the oven cowboy cookies only to realize Jake was a barking fool. So, I go outside to let him in and he gets off the leash and off into the night. Grrrr. So, I had to call J to come start looking for him. I couldn't leave the house since lil love was finally tucked in and asleep. Luckily, 45 minutes later J comes home with him. I was annoyed.
3. So, there ya have it, exactly why I'm just now posting, at 2:30 in the afternoon with a precious bundle of love laying in her crib singing and jabbering, NOT taking her much much needed nap.
4. I'm starting to get a few bricks in the fire and it's going to keep me on my toes. I have 4 weddings this summer and I'm the maid of honor in one, taking pictures for one, enjoying one, and J is in one.
5. My bedroom is all organized. It makes me so happy. It truly just doesn't matter to me how ugly and blah it is with nothing on the walls as long as it's clean and organized, and that it is!
6. Photography, I'm starting to think it really is my passion. I enjoy it so much. I know I'm still learning but I really appreciate it. I've tried many other things (as in hobbies) and nothing I've really really enjoyed as much as this. It is so FUN!
7. Spring is in the air, I heard the birds churpping the other morning and it brought a HUGE smile to my face!
8. Jeremy was reading to Macy Grace her bedtime Bible story the other night and it was so precious. He wanted to read her Jonah and whale. The stories are only one page and simple, well, J thought it could use some exagerration with in so he started in. Macy Grace had been quite fussy that evening but as soon as he started to tell her the story she got this HUGE smile on her face. Then he made the sound effect of the whale spitting Jonah onto dry land with a big "BLECH" and lil love let out the cutest giggle. Nothing and I mean nothing is sweeter and warms my heart more then that.
9. Because I normally say something about it, the Bachelor, gosh. I was disppointed. Let's just leave it at that...
10. Last Saturday night, our young adult Sunday School class met together for one of our monthly activities. I love our ACTS class. We are a crazy bunch of young adults who have a really fun time together and the chemistry is awesome. Well, this particular night the activity planned was a scavenger hunt - boys vs girls. Or okay, men vs women, whatever. Anyhow, the girls team rocked and we won. And I nearly peed my pants as we decided to outsmart the other team by splitting into two different vehicles. Well, when we realized the other team left with 5 of us to ride in a 2 passenger manual shift pickup, it meant 3 of us were to pile in the bed and call it "old times". Needless to say we were in a race against time so as Charity went flying through a feild, Shirley, Jennifer, and I gripped on sides for dear life and decided to take one for the team! It was fun....

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP