Sunday, March 8, 2009

4 months

Lil love,
Today marks 4 months since we welcomed you into this world, and I've loved nearly every single second of it. You are amazing. And such a good baby. Grant it, you have your moments where you really are a handful and needy, but what can I expect from a baby? Overall, you are perfect.
When you smile, your entire face lights up, it is so warming. You have the cutest grin and captivating eyes. Your eyelashes are long and thick and curly. You definitely inherited that gene from your daddy!
You have discovered your toes, and it is adorable. We lay you down and you instantly grab for your toes. You also know how to roll over and have been doing so for about a month now. You prefer to roll from back to tummy and have amazing head control. Daddy says you look like a seal on your tummy because you lift your head up so high and arch your back then you lift your feet up also, it is cute.
You still enjoy your swing and mobile. Your playmat is starting to get a little boring as now you just roll over and don't enjoy it quite as much. I put you in a walker the other day but your cute little legs don't touch the floor yet. Daddy says I'm trying to make you grow up too quick!
You are definitely a go-getter. You love to be moving. When someone is holding you you want us to be walking around. And when we put you up to a mirror you smile so big! It's cute. You are still cooing and babbling alot and you really enjoy music.
Unfortunately you did get sick about a week ago with your first double ear infection, you took it like a champ though. I took you to the doctor and you weighed 13 lbs 9 ounces and are 24 inches long.
Your sleeping habits have changed slightly as sometimes you wake up about twice in the night, maybe you just need some extra lovin'! Another thing that you have discovered is the tv. It captivates you!
You still smile big for my camera and are just precious. I cannot begin to explain to you how much I love you and how much that love grows every single day. You are my sunshine and I love you with all my heart. Everyone that meets you walks away saying how beautiful you are, and they are right, you are beautiful. I love you my itty bitty.
With all my love,
Momma

1 comments:

Mommy Moreno March 10, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

awww! that is too sweet! You are such an awesome momma! :D Glad she got thru the ear infections - those are the WORST! :(

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP