Thursday, March 5, 2009

beautiful

The weather is gorgeous. There is simply no other way to describe it. It's perfect. Beautiful. Wow. 10:40am on March 5th, and the temperature is a stunning 67 degrees. A slight breeze. The birds are churpping. The air is fresh. You can see little patches of green grass springing up. This just makes me so happy.

And sad. Lil love is still coughing and I want to be outside so badly. Would that be irresponsible? Should I be taking her outside, even though the weather is perfect? I just don't know. Ugh.

2 comments:

OBS leaders: Renee Bittner & Charish Doty March 6, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

You never know it may brighten her day too! :)

Leslie G March 6, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

We've had really nice weather too! I put Cam in shorts yesterday because it was 85 degrees!! Whenever I watch the weather on the news I always notice Liberal's weather and think of you!
OU gave KU a run for their money the other night. If OU's leading scorer had played that night, they might have won the game! I think OU will do well in the tourney, and if KU loses, I always root for another Big 12 team... unless it's Kstate. I refuse to cheer for Kstate, LOL!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP