Tuesday, March 17, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I figured I better get after this since Macy Grace is down for her nap!
2. I had a great weekend with my brother and his wife here, it was so great to see them =)
3. Spring is here!! Well, not officially yet, but it's spring break and the weather is GORGEOUS!!!
4. Here are a few pics I shot yesterday morning, I'm trying out different lighting options at different times during the day here in the house.

Macy Grace 018copy

Macy Grace 016copy

Macy Grace 015copy

Macy Grace 014copy

5. I ordered a new lens!!! eeeeeee =) It should here this week, I'm pumped =)
6. I am simply in love with the way lil love yawns, it's so stinkin cute.
7. I've come across a few new blogs that I'm in love with, check this one out, the lettered cottage, she's great!
8. Todays projects include the playroom, I must get that lookin' good!
9. So, I'm planting a garden, I know, I know, me and garden don't go well together. But my MIL is going to help me know what to plant and when, I just really want some pretty yellow tulips, that's about all I'm asking for! And I'm going to try to grow some tomato's, yum =)
10. And Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

Mommy Moreno March 17, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

she is changing so fast! Her face is looks more mature!! isnt it amazing how quickly they change & grow ?? and Shes beautiful as ever!

Rachel March 18, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

she has SUCH beautiful eyes!

Leslie G March 19, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

Her eyes are like Cameron's- very dark brown. Gorgeous little girl!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP