Wednesday, March 11, 2009

blessed

It's my normal morning routine to sit here on the couch and feed Macy Grace while browsing through my google reader and catch up on the blogs that I'm following. Well, this morning I didn't have too many to skim through however one that really spoke to me. I follow along on a blog of a law student down in Austin, Texas that is a full-time working mom of a not-quite-two-year-old-toddler, her husband in a MBA student, working to start his own business. This morning she wrote that it seems so much easier to write and journal when things are rough. When there is drama and chaos, and trust me, she's had MORE than her share. And it is so true. When life is peachy keen and everyone's happy and you've learned your groove and it's working, we don't seem to think of blogging. But I think that's when it is important too. Sure a semi-anonymous internet public blog/forum is the perfect way to vent your frustrations and struggles; however, it's also a great happy place.
So, today amid the sunshine and spring, I'll comment on my happy place.
My life is so full right now. And perfect. Macy Grace is becoming alot fun. I didn't realize how much she wasn't feeling good until she was no longer babbling and cooing at me. Now that she is feeling better, she is a gabbering up a storm! She really is a happy baby. And a fun baby. She is so grown up. I forget she's only 4 months and start thinking she's around 6 months or so! I know, I'm crazy.
Yesterday, she was sitting in her walker (the walker her feet are still a few inches off the floor in!) and she had a few toys in hand while I was doing my hair. I would like over at her and catch her just staring at me then I would smile and her entire face would just light up with excitement. We kept playing like that, it was great. I'm just amazed at how fun she has become, and how much she has grown.
I'm also blessed on the job front. There for a while, we were really nervous that Jeremy might loose his job. Well, he hasn't and we are incredibly greatful for that. They have had to cutback, but he still has his job and hopefully will not be in jeopardy of being cut this year, and with the economy being the worst it has been since I've been alive, that's saying alot.
We were even able to purchase another house in January and we even have a deposit down for a renter. Jeremy has been crazy busy fixing it up so the renter can move in at the first of April.
And as for the daycare business starting up, it's coming, slowly but surely. And that's how I want it. Truly. I'm opening my home, life, and family up to others and it's very important to me that I allow the right people in on this. And it's all in God's perfect timing.
So, there ya have it. My life right now, as you know it. I'm blessed. It's full. It's good. Very very good. And very very blessed.
Have a blessed day!

PS. this may or may not take the place of my 10 on Tuesday, that's now Wednesday!

1 comments:

bryn alexandra March 16, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Hi! I just got your comment about the mirror in my living room - you guessed Pottery Barn, but it's actually a knock-off! They DO exist! I got mine at Home Goods - if you have one near you keep checking there, they have great great mirrors. I got mine about a year ago. Just thought I'd let you know! :)

ps- your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP