Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Okay, so I'm super pumped that I was able to join an online photo board the group of girls there are fabulous and offer great great advice. I posted this picture yesterday sooc (straight out of camera) and received some awesome constructive criticism (which I DEFINITELY need to get better) and this is what I came up with....I'm excited =)

original
Macy Grace 210

edited version
Macy Grace 210



PS: Rach, I have a canon eos 40d (dslr, I'm sure you already knew that) and this lens was a 50mm 1.8
I just purchased the lens and should have A VERY LONG time ago, it's awesome, and not too expensive...do you shoot with a canon or nikon or something else? I was on the fence about the whole nikon vs canon thing, and just decided canon, I love love love it!!

PPS or is it PSS??? Anyhow, I reposted this pic on the board and they may have a few things for me to change, we'll see, I'll repost if they do...

ETA: The whites on the eyes are too white, which I figured, that's the only thing they have said to change =)

2 comments:

Kim March 25, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Love your edit! Its a great photo Mindy!

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Do you mind me asking what kind of program you used to edit her picture with? It's amazing! Thanks! Tori

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP