Tuesday, September 8, 2009

10 months

My Macy Grace,
It is cliche and we say it all the time, but truly, where has the time gone? It seems like just last month you were my itty bitty and now you are growing up. I love you so much and I enjoy every day with you.
Every day you do something new and more advanced. You are getting stronger and developing a very cute personality. Actually, in the past couple of weeks you have been more pleasant to other people besides just me! That's a blessing! It goes without saying that you are definitely a mama's girl and I love it, but it is great that you will now hug on the other people in your life that love you.
My most favorite thing is that now you give hugs and kisses and it is the best feeling ever. The way you reach out and wrap those arms around me is just awesome.
You have started crawling on all fours and what in the world is cuter than a big, diapered bum moving through the air? Nothing. And I love it. You have also started pulling up and moving along the furniture. You open drawers and pull things out of the toy box. One thing you did recently that was just very cute, I have a box in your room that I've been using to pack away your summer clothes and you will just crawl in there, stand up and with the biggest grin and giggle, start pulling your clothes out, one by one.
I love the way you will spot me across the room and point your finger and thumb at me and just smile and laugh. Your laugh is the best sound in the whole world.
You smile alot and LOVE puppies. Any puppy. On tv. Stuffed animal puppy. Real life puppies. It doesn't matter, you love them.
You are very easy to entertain and will play for a great amount of time all by yourself just laughing and talking and playing with your toys. Another thing you love to do is crawl to the door, stand up and look out. You are just tall enough that your eyes can barely see over the screen. You also enjoy being outside.
You help me alot especially with the dishes and dishwasher. It is fun to always have you close by!
You have become extremely independent in your eating. You want to feed yourself. You want people food. No more baby food! And I love it, it is so cute. Your favorites are ravioli's, green beans, carrots, potatoes, macncheese, and muffins. Such a healthy baby ;) At this time you are still breastfeeding one time before bed. And I don't mind, it's healthy for you.
Macy Grace, daddy and mommy love you more than you can understand and I hope and pray you never forget it. I love you with all my heart. You are my sunshine.
xoxoxoxo - with all my love forever,
Mama

1 comments:

Leslie G September 10, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Cameron loves dogs too. He laughs and laughs when the bark!
I used to read people's blogs who had babies approaching the year mark and never understood why they would be sad or cry. I totally get it now, and I am getting really sad. I'm sure I'll even cry, so I'm right there with ya!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP