Tuesday, September 29, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Jeremy's birthday is on Thursday, I'm trying to pick up a few things for him and make a cake. Hopefully it's a good day!
2. On Saturday, Macy Grace and I took a road trip. We headed over to the bigger small city and picked up a few things. I love shopping for fall and bought lil love the cutest outfits. She has a stylin' brown wool jacket with pink and purple plaid. I'm living vicariously through her, I'll admit it. And of course she has a few adorable outfits that coordinate very nicely with the jacket! We also found her some shoes. My itty bitty is just now starting to wear a size 2 and it's hard to find a decent shoe to learn to walk in in a size 2.
3. And on that note, Macy Grace stood all by herself yesterday for 5 seconds - a couple of times!
4. I did manage to pick up a present (or two!) for J, I hope he likes them. He is very difficult to shop for because he never wants anything. So...I just do what I can.
5. Have I mentioned that itty bitty has a top tooth. Yup, just one, and I'm really hoping the other is on it's way. I can't imagine her with just one top tooth!
6. Friday night I had a couple of friends over for a last minute girls night. I made tacos and we ate and ate and talked and laughed and ate and laughed and talked some more and ate again then laughed. It was great fun until we woke up on Saturday morning with major headaches from no sleep. They didn't leave until after 2:30. It was a late one.
7. Jeremy has been busy working on his mom and dad's house so they can put it on the market hopefully by the time we leave for our cruise. He has been hard at work but he enjoys working on projects. He had some time off the other day and told me he was bored. I didn't think that was nice. Apparently I'm boring now. Just a mom. Just boring.
8. Is it too early to start packing? I can't wait for the cruise!
9. I'm planning on taking some reading to do on the ship since it'll be vacation and reading is relaxing for me. Any recs?
10. Macy's birthday party is coming up and I need to start planning. But I can't decide on a theme. Her birthday outfit is chocolate brown and pink and some orange. Maybe I'll use those colors? I need to get started!

Well folks, that concludes Tuesday's edition of 10 on Tuesday, come back next week for another - until then - xoxo. I'm off. Peace.

1 comments:

K September 29, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

Those colors sound cute for the party!

Reading--Dee Henderson, Jodi Picoult, and Karen Kingsubury are three of my faves. If you haven't read them, I'd recommend any of their books. Picoult is secular, but she's fairly clean.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP