Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm in Denver

Things were so crazy this morning I didn't have a time to post that I was leaving for the weekend. I've been up since 5:30am and I'm exhausted (and starving!), so I'm sitting down, about to enjoy a pasta bread bowl from Domino's pizza.

I was really rushed trying to get everything packed, but I think I have everything. I did forget my dramamine, but did just fine on the plane ride here to Denver without it. I cried when I said goodbye to Miss Grace, but she was ALL smiles. The security guard that was standing there when I said goodbye told me, she (Macy) didn't know what was about to happen. I looked at the officer and told her to not talk about it!! I got to see Macy and Jeremy when I walked out to the plane and she was standing at the window just laughing and waving bye-bye.

**I better be careful, I might start crying again!**

Last night, I was freakin out. I just felt uneasy. I prayed for peace and went to bed somewhat early for me (around 11pm). This is just a new chapter for me, and I'm more than excited about it, just nervous.

I have one more flight to Orange County and hopefully I'll have internet access at the beach house. If not, I'll update either in Denver on Monday on my way home or when I get home.

Here's to a fabulous weekend!

::cheers::

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP