Tuesday, September 1, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Weekend recap.
Friday evening I had the pleasure of photographing three fun kiddos for my portfolio, we had a great time. My friend Michelle offered to watch lil love for me and that was nice. After the session, I went to pick up Macy and ended up staying over at Michelle's talking until 1:45am!! Crazy. It has been awhile since I've stayed up that long on the amount of sleep I've been getting. It was worth it though, we (or at least I!) had a good time.
Morning came too soon and I had a senior session with my sister (who is almost 18!!! Can't believe that!) and her best friend. I was able to snap a few good ones considering my insomnia! Saturday evening Macy and I just hung out alot together and played and laughed. She has developed such a personality, it's so fun!!

2. I go to my workshop next week! Can't believe it! It's so soon.

3. September! Wow, where did summer go? It went by SO fast!!

4. So, Macy Grace started crawling on ALL FOURS yesterday. It's just the cutest thing. I was almost sad she wouldn't really do that until she was older and already walking. She surprised me and I LOVE the crawl. What in the world is cuter than a diapered bum in the air tottling around - nothing.

5. Still thinking about the cruise. Can't decide WHAT to do. Go not go. Take Macy, leave Macy. Decisions, decisions.

6. I feel like my blogging has gotten old. Same ole thing. I need to spice things up around here.

7. We thought lil love had an ear infection. So, J took her to the dr, nope no ear infection. Which is good. But I felt ridiculous having written out all these symptoms and instructions, and no ear infection. Better safe then sorry I guess.

8. There is this nasty 12 hour flu bug floating around here. I caught it. I felt horrible. Being sick is wrong when you have a baby to care for. Just wrong.

9. It is now Wednesday and I'm finishing this up. So, for wish-list Wednesday: there is this fabulous bedding set from Pottery Barn Kids that Macy needs for her birthday. She wants it!

10. I finished up a slideshow I did the other night for the three adorable kiddos. V family, it was a blast!!!
View it here

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP