Thursday, September 10, 2009

jamaica mon!!!

We're GOING on the cruise!!!! YEAH!!!! You have NO idea how officially excited we are now that we know 100% we ARE going and Macy IS going too!!!! Ah, I'm stinkin' giddy just thinking about it. Eeeeek =)

I never allowed myself to get this excited before because I wasn't feeling peace about leaving Macy and wasn't sure the cruise would happen anyway. But it is now, we are thrilled!

Can you hear the caribbean music playing? I can. Can you smell the ocean? I can. The pizzeria and ice cream are calling my name - watch out!!
Oh, I love to cruise.

Here is the funship freight liner, it's HUGE!!

courtesy of cruiseweb.com



courtesy of caribbean-cruises-report.blogspot.com


courtesy of virginholidaycruises

And the best part? When I called today to add Macy and confirm our booking one last time, we received a complimentary upgrade to an oceanview stateroom - woot woot!

1 comments:

K September 10, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

I'm excited for you! How fun!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP