Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We take our cruise in a little over two weeks and it seems to be the theme of our days. I'm stalking air tickets pining for the lowest possible fares! We sat down the other night and looked at excursions and researched things to do and places to avoid. I'm a member over at cruisecritic and I highly recommend checking out their site if you are looking into cruising. Alot of great information over there!

Macy isn't feeling so great. Before I left for California, she had a runny nose and I think it started from allergies. While I was away, she developed a little cough and became congested. I started her on some breathing treatments and thought she was doing better until two nights ago she really started coughing alot through the night. Jeremy has her right now at the dr's so she can get better.

Other Macy Grace news includes she cut her top right tooth over the weekend and the left one is getting close. She actually has done pretty good with this set, her bottom two had her running fever and she hasn't with this top one yet!

I'm trying to come up with a plan for making Macy's baby photo book. I thought I would do the books every 3 months for the first year, but now I'm not sure we'll get that detailed with it. The trouble with studying photography is you become a huge critic of the art. I look at my pictures and although she is my beautiful baby I see all the photographic errors and color casts and decide they aren't good enough to print. I need to just realize that this is not what it's about. It's about capturing the memories of her daily life, whether they are great photographs or not. And I take alot, I'm just not satisified with them because everytime I snap a pic of Macy Grace it isn't perfect lighting, focus, clarity, or white balance. And I'm hard on my work. If it isn't fabulous I don't want anyone seeing it. That isn't good. These are memories of Macy Grace and I want them. Good or bad. So, I may be showing more 'bad' photos over here in the next few weeks.

Fall is in the air and I just LOVE it! I bought some pumpkin spice febreeze the other day and I'm drenching my curtains and couch with it and I love the smell. It's so warm. Yumm-o. And the weather is certainly autumnish too! With a daytime high of 67 it's cool and crisp and I'm enjoying it!

I'm going to try to get back here in a bit to post some recent pics of lil love from the weekend.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP