Tuesday, September 8, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Macy Grace is 10 months today! I'm crying.
2. She had her first stay over at aunt Rana's and was a good girl - I think! She came home just so happy and not traumitized so I'm pleased.
3. I only called 2, maybe 3 times to check on her.
4. I leave this week for my workshop. I am excited but nervous. I'm flying by myself (no sweat!) to meet a group of people I do not know (sweat!). I think I'll be fine, but I would be lying if I told you I wasn't slightly freaking out on the inside. And leaving Macy. Oh, I'm gonna miss her.
5. Tonight starts my church's monthly ladies meetings. I designed a logo for the theme

6. Yesterday, for Labor Day - I cleaned. I washed. I scrubbed. My house is clean!
7. Saturday evening I got together with some of my friends over at Michelle's house, we had a great time eating and chatting. I love hanging out my lady friends.

Okay, I'm done. I can't think anymore. Have a fabulous day!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP