Wednesday, March 19, 2008

1st appt

We had a successful visit at the dr's office for my 1st appt today. I'm glad that first step is over, all the worrying that I wouldn't make it this far, I feel much better. Visit recap: Set up and payment plan, had my blood drawn and urine sampled (I remembered the cup!), reviewed my medical & family history, had an internal pap, and visited with the dr. He gave me a book and told me to call if I have any questions or concerns. He reminded me that alot of people out there have opinions but none of them are pregnant with my baby! That was reassuring. He told me I could do anything I wanted as long as it wasn't sky diving, scuba diving, snow skiing, or water skiing, I think I'm covered in those areas =)

My next appt is April 16th, and they will check for a fetal heartbeat! Yeah!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP