Tuesday, March 18, 2008

an overview

morning sickness - **knocks on wood** I really haven't been that sick, I mean, a little, but who doesn't get the bouts of dizziness and "I feel like crap" moments?!? I'm just VERY thankful, I have had more than my share of nausea pre-pregnancy with various health problems, and can honestly say, I feel good. Maybe I just know how to handle it better than I used to .

maternity clothes - I can't wait to start shopping for them and needing them. About 2 weeks ago I was really bloated and either the bloat has gone down, or I'm just used to it, either way, I'm much more comfortable now! Maternity clothes are so cute and I can't wait until I can wear them. I am however very particular on clothes and baby doll style shirts aren't my thing, so I may have a difficult time. Plus, I really don't think they are THAT expensive, so I plan to have a good selection so I don't get bored.

telling friends and family - We haven't told anyone outside of my internet world besides one cousin and his wife (actually I told his wife, she told him with my permission) I told her because she is going through a difficult time and we both knew we were TTC and I felt she deserved to know. After our first appt on Wednesday we plan to tell our families then keep it a secret for probably another month. I go in spurts, like I really want to tell people, then again, I like having a secret! Sometimes I get the urge (like I have a pg friend and I want to tell her so bad, but haven't) and then other times I'm like, it hasn't been too hard to keep the secret, I can keep it for awhile longer. I will have to tell a friend in about 3 weeks because we are flying together to Atlanta and I feel that she needs to know, so if something happens to me (God forbid) she can tell for medical purposes. Wow, I've really rambled!

baby names - We talk about it, but we can't agree. We both really like Molly, and we thought we would go with that for a girl, but I want other options too.

I'm just really excited to be pregnant!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP