Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Bean in my Belly!

Hello! This blog is exactly as the title announce's - A Bean in my Belly! I am pregnant and we are expecting our first baby this fall, we are very excited!

I have been documenting my pregnancy on my private blog at another site, so I will be transfering alot of pregnancy related things to this site, so some things might be backdated. On the day I am writing this, I'm 6 weeks 1 day. However, my plans are to not make this public for a few more weeks, so if you are reading this, you are not reading fresh new things that I have written, you have just backdated yourself to the lastest date possible! And that's fine, I hope you enjoy following along as we document our journey.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP