Sunday, March 9, 2008

I feel good

I can truthfully say that I feel really good right now with this pregnancy, I just do. Occasionally twinches and pinches and slight cramps but over-all I feel good. Now, I know it's early *knocks-on-wood*, but I'm really not sick. I get the occasional nasty feeling, but who doesn't?
On a side note, yesterday when I took Jake for a walk, my back was getting sore. I don't know if it's because I haven't been very physically active lately (hence the plump coming on!) or if it is the pregnancy. I will start walking more now that the weather is getting nice, I need sunlight, VITAMIN D is calling my name =)
Back to the topic at hand, I am very, very thankful that God has allowed me to feel this good this early on. I was nervous I would be a projectile-vomiting machine. If I do start feeling ick and if it MUST come on, I pray that it will be during spring break so at least I don't feel nasty at school.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP