Sunday, March 9, 2008

February 25th, 2008

This is a card I gave Jeremy on February 25th, 2008

I wish I could take all the beautiful words in the world and arrange them perfectly together in a love letter to you. I would tell you about how great we fit in each other's lives and each other's arms. I would go into detail about everyday moments- times when it's just the two of us talking, listening, laughing, and loving...My love letter would go on about how amazing you are and how great it is to have you to come home to, because home is the place in my heart where our love lives.
So even though I can't express my love with as much eloquence as I'd like, what I can do is go on loving you with all my heart and soul. And I will. Always.

Jeremy, I love you more and more each day. Thank you for being the best husband I could ever want. You already are the best husband and you will also be the best dad! I'm pregnant!!! Love, Me

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP