Sunday, March 9, 2008

March 5th, 2008

If this is the start of morning sickness, then I have ALL day sickness, yuck. I just haven't felt well at all today. I have no appetite. And while I haven't actually thrown-up, I'm so, so close. Nothing, and I mean nothing sounds good, but yet if I go to bed on an empty stomach it will be a hundred times worse in the morning, and yet, that's exactly what I would like to do - just crawl in bed and hope it goes away. Something not too far inside me tells me it's not that easy. Umph. And truthfully, I went to bed without eating last night before bed and I'm wondering if that's not the problem. I'm going to take a dose of vitamin b6 tonight and eat something, I'll gag it down and start the vitamin b6 supplements twice a day in conjunction with my prenatals and maybe I'll feel better.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP