Monday, March 10, 2008

terrible, terrible diet

Yikes! I have not ate well at all today, and I have a wedding shower to attend tonight and I know I will want to engorge in the sweets there too! This is what I've ate so far today (maybe I'll feel better about it all once I write it down!):

a strawberry granola bar
a glazed donut
half a bowl of ramen noodles and a few crackers
a carmel donut
2 jolly ranchers
2 cream-filled snack cakes
club crackers and cheese
a glass of milk (and water, and gatorade!)

Yuck, I need some protien in my diet, and for the record, I really don't feel much better about what I've eaten, even after writing it down :(

note to self: start eating healthier, you are growing a baby

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP