Saturday, September 20, 2008

borrowed humor

I was visiting mommymoreno's blog and she had these two things on there, and I thought they were perfect.



and explain to me one more time exactly HOW the bean is coming out?!?



But thats not the only thing on my mind this week ... mostly I've been praying for patience.

... just in case my prayers for a sleepy, non-colicky baby arent heard.

I know its an absolute waste of time to be scared - but I am. Scared out of my mind!! There just is no other way to describe it. The fears started out small this week and have grown substantially ...

After we overcome this special challenge of getting her to the outside world - Will this baby be too big to fit in all the newborn clothes that I have already ripped the tags off of and washed??

Will I ever get sleep again after the bean comes and before he/she starts Kindergarten??

Will I be reduced to a stressed out mess of a woman that cries, washes pint size clothes and barely takes a minute to shower because her main job is to be a walking feed bag???

and dare I ask -

Will my backside EVER look like it did 9 months ago?

Yup - I said it. Call me vain - I dont care. These are my fears and thank GOD that these are the worst of them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

K September 22, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

Awww...You're not vain. I imagine those are all pretty normal pregnancy fears. And I seriously don't blame you for being a little freaked out...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP