Monday, September 29, 2008

yowzerrs

So, I've had 2 painful contractions thus far - and let me say, yowzerrs. One yesterday and one today. Today I was visiting with some parents and as soon as they left I turned around and looked at my aid and grabbed the desk and said, "I'm having a contraction." Bless her heart, she just stared at me, and asked, are you going into labor? Uh...no, but this is good practice. It lasted about a minute and it hurt, but just felt like extreme menstrual cramping and my belly was hard.

Now, listen lil bean, this is good practice and you can keep it up, but don't fool with my emotions. In the next few weeks we need to be gearing up for the real deal, just remember that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP