Wednesday, September 24, 2008

for old times sake

I was sitting here and looking through some old emails I had and came across the ones that I received after making our 'big announcement'. I am so blessed with a multitude of friends and family that I love so much. They had many kind words for me and Jeremy and we are very thankful. So, of course, I had to watch the video again, it is so special to me. Wow, I remember the night I was working on this, just a measly few weeks pregnant, how excited I was. And here I am with tears in my eyes knowing I'll be a mom in just a few short weeks. It is an undescriable feeling. I'm in awe. I cannot tell you how blessed I am. Thank you, Lord, for this blessing of pregnancy, it is a blessing.
Enjoy the video =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP