Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I had my 35th week dr's appt today and everything is fine and dandy with the bean. I had my group b strep test and will have the tests results back in approximately a week. If I test positive I will need to be on antibiotics during the birth. I had my weigh in which was surprising. In the last two weeks, I lost 1/2 of a lb and have kept my weight gain at 21 lbs total thus far. I'm proud of myself =) I know that at any moment I could explode and run with 10 more pounds, but I don't expect it. My biggest weight gains were months 6 and 7 and that is what most people told me to expect. My blood pressure was perfect and I'm measuring right on track. I asked the dr if expects me to have a 9 lb baby (I'm nervous, thanks to two friends who in the last month have both given birth a week over due to at least 9 lb babies! yikes!) and he looked at me like I had lost my head and said no. So, that is assuring! The bean was exteremly active, but he caught a heart rate at 150 bpm. How's that for the old wives tale, boy or girl, how knows at this point? Not even my dr, he said he can't remember!

I go back in two weeks then I'll visit the lovely office once a week until d-day. Wow, I'm having a baby =)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP