Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I took Jeremy's credit card away from him

and ordered furniture for the bean! It is very exciting. It should be here in about 2 weeks or so. Here it is:



and I ordered my sling. I'm so excited about this. You'll have to stay around after the bean is born to get a review of the product, but I think I'll really enjoy it. Or at least I hope so.



I also have a list of a few more things we will need to get before the bean arrives, it's getting closer =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

K September 18, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

Cute furniture! Definitely post your reviews on the sling. When it's my turn, I definitely want to use one! I think they are so neat. :)

Mommy Moreno September 19, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

I just got one from her early this week! I love it!! I hope the baby does too :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP