Wednesday, November 26, 2008

10 on Tuesday, er, um, Wednesday...

So, yesterday I failed to report my blog....gosh, I didn't provide an update for a whole week, what is wrong with me?!?

Gosh...here goes...
okay, it's Friday, I started this post and didn't finish, so, needless to say, there is alot, I'll try to...

1. Thanksgiving was wonderful. It was so good to eat a delicious turkey dinner and reflect on the blessings in my life.
2. Blessings. I have so many, but one on the top of my list is life in general and my family. My dear husband and wonderful daughter are my joy.
3. Christmas, it's getting closer =) Jeremy is off right now picking up my christmas decorations so I can put up my tree today =)
4. Black Friday today was absolutely ridiculous and I choose to not do that again by myself for a very long time!
5. Macy Grace had a dr's appt this week, she has gained a pound, my itty bitty is growing =)
6. I bought Macy Grace 2 new outfits today, I love being a mom! And I have officially started my christmas shopping, my parents and Jeremy's parents - counted for!
7. I took some pictures this last week of Macy Grace and I'll try to get them up and posted.
8. I took Macy Grace to school for show-and-tell in my class this last Monday. It was so neat to see my students again and talk to them about Macy Grace and make crafts together, then we ate turkey dinner.
9. We actually had 3 turkey dinners this year, and each of them were equally delicious. I don't tire of turkey dinner, I could seriously chow down on another one right now =)
10. I've lost all but 6lbs to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight which I know will be the hardest to loose because it's the fat part of pregnancy. But I'm only 3 weeks out, I'm waiting until the new year to really focus on it. However, it would be very nice to have more than 1 pair of non-maternity jeans to wear...I'm pretty sure Maurices is calling my name ;)

So there ya have it, I have much much more to update on though. My next post will include pictures, yeah!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP