Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm still here.....

This is cross-posted from this morning:

Welp, it's 6am and I'm up....not in labor. It sucks, big time. I prepared myself mentally to go into labor today, Tuesday or tonight Tuesday night, I do not want to go to the my dr's appt tomorrow, I seriously think I will cry if I do. I'm on the verge of tears right now. I feel like if we had the baby in a few more days maybe we would be more prepared, but really I don't think so.
Jeremy took off work and has to go back Friday the 14th and everyday we don't have this baby it's just more days that he looses helping me and being with me and the baby AFTER the baby is born....urgh.
Everything seems so backward, when I'm standing around I'll have a few contractions (which I can't stand around all day, I'm exhausted!), when I sit I feel like I need to pee and my lower tummy just aches and when I lay down I have alot of lower back pain and menstrual type cramping.
I'm ready, so so ready.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

K November 4, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

I'm sorry. :( I hope baby hurries up and comes soon!

Kati November 4, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

Oooh dear. It really will happen soon.. the little one can only stay in there soo long!

Anonymous November 4, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

Remember be patient you can't be prego forever. Enjoy the quite time and restful times they all fly out the window the beautiful gift is born. Hang in there.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP