Tuesday, November 18, 2008

10 on Tuesday =)

A blog I follow religiously has a 10 on Tuesday and I would like to follow that same trend. Hopefully, it will help to keep up with my blogging habits and I can continue to provide fun details on my life and the love the Macy Grace.
So, for my first 10 on Tuesday...

1. I enjoy blogging. I wish more of my friends would keep blogs, I think it's an awesome way to keep up with each other's lives and have something to look back on, like a journal. I've only been blogging since this year, but I'm already addicted and I love it.

2. Jeremy and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary and I failed to blog it. Ugh. So, in honor, it was Wednesday, November 12th, and we stayed home and snuggled with our precious bundle of love. We did not exchange cards or gifts, we just reminded each other that day of the significance. Actually, we bought a new entertainment console the week before and just said it was our anniversary present to each other. It's hard to imagine that 3 years have gone by that Jeremy and I said "I do" and enjoyed that luxurious honeymoon. It's had its ups and its downs, but it has definitely been worth it, here's a pic of that day:



3. I love our new home. I have yet to take pictures simply because it hasn't been picture savvy, but they are soon to come.

4. I am very very proud of our furbaby Jake. He was somewhat jealous at first of Macy Grace but has certainly come around and is even somewhat protective of her. I'm sure it annoys people when they stop by and he's on edge, but they are holding his little baby sister and soon-to-be best friend. And I want him that way.

5. I'm itching to start decorating for Christmas, I can't wait. And I realized why the bug is hitting me so hard right now - Thanksgiving is a week later this year then usual, so normally, I would have already had my decor out and ready to be put up this week. But it will wait until next Friday....eee, how fun =)

6. Speaking of Thanksgiving, I'm looking forward to the meal. I love Thanksgiving. Ah, turkey, mashed tators, pie, dinner rolls, corn, pie, noodles, deviled eggs, pie, ham, green bean cassarole, pie....and the Macy's Day Parade, I'll be sure to have Macy Grace up on her boppy so she see can the tv ;) And black Friday shopping for Christmas gifts, I've still yet to make a stradegy for hitting the sales with a newborn.

7. Which reminds me, I am very behind on christmas lists and shopping and cards this year. Very behind. But that's fine, I have a baby.

8. Another reason I'm ubber excited about Christmas? Every year, Jeremy and I go see a movie and this one is released on Christmas day, perfect. Two years ago, Jeremy bought me this book out of pure fun because of the yellow lab on the front, needless to say, I read it very quickly and immediately fell in love. The good news, they have made a movie and it's called Marley and Me!

9. I'm going to try to take Macy Grace's newborn pictures tomorrow and get our birth announcements made. I've been tracing the internet for ideas and have a few, hopefully she'll cooperate. She knows her mommy is an aspiring photographer and she needs to be photogenic. She is my one stationary subject that can't tell me that's enough, because even when she cries it's cute so I take a pic ;)

10. I took a nap today. Why is that worth blogging? Because I'm not usually a nap taker and I look around my house and see the mess that has accumulated since Saturday with the shower and I'm reminded of everything I need to do. Then I remembered, I have a baby, she's a week old, it's okay for the house to be a mess. At least until tonight when Jeremy can help me clean.

I suppose I finished the task, take the challenge, I would love to keep up with your 10 on Tuesdays!

3 comments:

K November 18, 2008 at 10:52 PM  

Hmmm...I may have to follow suit. :)

Rachel November 21, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

you are one hot mama!! love the wedding pic! And your baby girl is beautiful!

Dr. Erin and Mr. Heath November 26, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

oh my ! Where have I been? I didn't know you had your baby! I'm off to catch up on your blog, but so far she's gorgeous!!! Congrats!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP